Yamaha Motor, a company that creates Kando*. The corporate mission of being a “Kando* Creating Company” is an expression of their desire to offer customers around the world products and services that bring joy and unexpected exhilaration of the kind that enriches their lives with new fulfillment. The company manufactures motorcycles, scooters, commuter vehicles, recreational off road vehicles, go kart engines, marine products such as boats and outboard motors, industrial use unmanned helicopters and other motorized products.
History of Yamaha Motor Company
Yamaha Motor Corporation was founded originally as Nippon Gakki Company Limited by Torakusu Yamaha which manufactured piano and reed organ in 1887. It is a Japanese multinational corporation and conglomerate based in Japan with a very wide range of products and services, predominantly musical instruments, electronics, motorcycles and power sports equipment.
Yamaha Motor Company Limited was established in 1955 upon separation from Yamaha Corporation and is headquartered in Iwata, Shizuoka, Japan.The company started as a musical instrument producers are still reflected today in the Yamaha group’s logo. A trio of interlocking tuning forks symbolising the three essential musical elements: melody, harmony, and rhythm.
Yamaha has manufacturing plants in three states in India
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Faridabad, Haryana
- Greater Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Yamaha Motor manufacturing plant in Chennai, India
Popular and latest Yamaha Motor cycle and Scooter Models in India
- Since 1980, Yamaha has received over 140 of the prestigious Grand Prix Awards, many times that of any other manufacturer. Learn more about it here.
- Yamaha’s stylishly designed scooter Fascino and the popular 125 cc bike Saluto, which is a commuter motorcycle designed for Indian families, have received the prestigious India Design Mark (I Mark) certification by the India Design Council in 2016 for the 5th consecutive year. Learn more about it here.
- In 2016, YZF R3, YZF R1M, YZF R1, Fascino and Saluto 125 have received many awards in different categories. Learn more about here.
- Yamaha is the only outboard manufacturer in history to win 16 consecutive Marine Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) Awards. Learn more about the awards achieved by Yamaha here.
Yamaha Fascino Commercial Ad 2016
* Kando is a Japanese word for the simultaneous feeling of deep satisfaction and intense excitement that people experience when they encounter something of exceptional value.