Premium Luxury Cars in India
Premium Luxury Cars will be priced in Crores, they take years for manufacture and are built to the highest Standards. They are not mass produced and are targeted to a specific audience. These Cars are known for their refinement, luxury and exceptional beauty. And are also used in Racing and Rallying. Here are some of the Premium Luxury Cars.
Aston Martin was founded in 1913, by Robert Bamford and Lionel Martin as ‘BAMFORD & MARTIN LTD’, the company developed into a worldwide iconic brand in the automotive industry. 1914 saw the birth of the name ASTON MARTIN. World leading design, exceptional engineering and extraordinary craftsmanship are central to Aston Martin’s ethos of Power, Beauty and Soul and each and every Aston Martin is an expression of this.
Aston martin has an Authorised and Official dealership in New Delhi which is dedicated to offer an unrivalled quality of service and expertise.
- 2013 marks a significant milestone for Aston Martin – its 100th Anniversary and the start of a second century of service. Learn more about it here.
- On 18 April 2014, Aston Martin Racing celebrates ten years as Aston Martin’s modern Motorsport division and looks proudly back at a decade of success that boasts Le Mans class-wins and victories at the highest level of sports car racing around the world. Learn more about it here.
- On 3rd March 2017, shoppers in London’s Knightsbridge are to be treated to the sight of a very special Aston Martin window display consisting of a DB11, V12 Vantage S and Vanquish S in iconic British store, Harrods. Learn more about it here.
Popular Aston Martin Premium luxury Cars in India
- Aston Martin V8 Vantage.
- Aston Martin V12 Vantage.
- Aston Martin Rapide.
- Aston Martin DB11.
- Aston Martin Vanquish.
Rolls-Royce Limited owned a British luxury-car and aero engine manufacturing business founded in 1904 by Charles Stewart Rolls and Frederick Henry Royce. Rolls-Royce Limited was incorporated on 15 March 1906 as a vehicle for their ownership of their Rolls-Royce business. Rolls-Royce is known for making incredible one-off special cars for affluent customers willing to pay seven-figure sums for the highest level of four-wheeled exclusivity.
- The first Rolls-Royce model ran a ridiculous 14,371 miles almost non-stop, back in 1907.
- The Spirit of Ecstasy is worth $40 million. When BMW bought Rolls-Royce in 2002, Volkswagen owned the rights to the ornament. BMW paid $40 million so that they could make Rolls-Royces with the winged lady on the front. You can get it in gold or illuminated crystal.
- Rolls Royce Limited also made armoured cars. Some of their best chassis were topped with tons of steel, and used in the fight against Germany.
- Under an agreement dating back to the 1950s, Rolls-Royce makes its own nuclear reactors for British submarines with some U.S. tech help, in exchange for RR helping the U.S. make subs a little quieter.
- They still make some of the world’s best jet engines. Rolls-Royce jets power everything from Gulfstreams and 777s to British Harriers.
Popular Rolls Royce Premium Luxury cars in India
- Rolls Royce Phantom.
- Rolls Royce Wraith.
- Rolls Royce Dawn.
- Rolls Royce Ghost.
- Ferrari is an Italian company which has produced sports cars since 1947, but traces its roots back to 1929 when Enzo Ferrari formed the Scuderia Ferrari racing team. Ferrari celebrates 70 anniversary on 2017 and is known for its Craftsmanship, Excellence and innovation.
- Ferrari took the number one spot of the top five most powerful brands in 2013 ahead of the likes of Google, Coca-Cola, PwC and Hermes on a list that includes the 500 most famous Companies in the world. Learn more about it here.
- Scuderia Ferrari is the official name of the racing division of luxury Italian auto manufacturer, Ferrari, and competes in Formula One racing. It is the oldest surviving and most successful Formula One team, having competed in every world championship since the 1950 Formula One season. Learn more about it here.
Popular Ferrari Premium Luxury Cars in India
- Ferrari California T
- Ferrari 488 GTB
- Ferrari 458 Speciale
- Ferrari 458 Spider
- Ferrari F12 Berlinetta
Learn about the other Premium Luxury Cars like Bugatti, Bentley, Lamborghini and Porsche in our blog Volkswagen Group : History, Achievements & Models. And about Maserati in our blog Fiat and Maserati Cars in India – History, Achievements and Models